Welcome

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

what's on my mind...

what I have in mind is...that it worries me how we can get so wrapped up in all the business of life...and forget that the King of kings is coming...when??? don't know...what MATTERS is that He IS COMING....and He is coming for His church....and all the while we forget... He is watching us...Oh Lord help us! to love you no matter what! help us to love you to the extent that we will not compromise our faith...


Everywhere I see...I see people...and I am talking "christians" comprising their faith with the world....I think yes it is so easy to just go ahead and compromise our faith...hence I constantly ask the Lord to help me stand firm...to help me love Him more and more...that I want to be so in love with him to the extent that I won't compromise with this lost world....We really need to be in love with the King our Lord and Savior...purposely

I pray to God to don't give up on me and my family....that when I am getting so caught up with the business of life...to please intervene and bring to my mind that He my King my lover my Savior is coming...

We must think that just because people chooses to not believe in God...to believe that He is coming...to believe that there will be a judgement day...that there is a heaven and a hell....no one but no one will be excluded of all that is coming...it WILL come to pass....we are all sinners and we must accept we need our Jesus as our Lord and Savior...He gave His life for us sinners....for who ever does believe in Him will have eternal life....

No comments: