Welcome

Saturday, October 16, 2010

when....

when people don't accept you as you are....because you choose to please God instead of satan.

when people think you are a freak....because you won't compromise (by the way I rather be a Jesus freak) than anything else in this world.

when people point fingers at you or say all kinds of things bout you...because you decide to recognize you are a sinner and repent of it.

when people hate you....because you are bold bout your faith

when people say you are religious...because all you talk about is God (first of all y'all Jesus is NOT a religion He is my friend my All...and I am in love with Him.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ REJOICE! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

....HEY YOU HAVE GOD...HE IS OUR ALL IN ALL....HE IS WORTHY OF ALL PRAISE AND GLORY...IS NOT WORTH IT TO COMPROMISE OR PLEASE OTHERS CAUSE THEY WANT TO WALLOW IN THEIR OWN SIN...AND EXPECT US TO SHUT UP...I DON'T LIVE MY LIFE OUT OF PEOPLE'S OR SATAN'S EXPECTATIONS....I LIVE MY LIFE FOR GOD THAT'S WHY I WAS CREATED IN THE FIRST PLACE. I LOVE MY GOD I ADORE HIM....AND NOTHING CAN SEPARATE ME AND MY FAMILY FROM HIS TRUE EVERLASTING LOVE ♥

No comments: