Welcome

Friday, October 1, 2010

my enemy...

that enemy of mine...sure doesn't rest...he is always snooping around...and his fellow friends, too....but you know what? i am not afraid of him nor of his fellow friends....God my Father, Jesus my Lord, and the Holy Spirit my helper is greater than him and all his gang.... I've wrestle with this enemy for quite some time now...and it has only made me stronger not weaker...he may be snooping around...but my God is always by my side...don't be afraid of the enemy...fight back

to fight back....is not in the flesh but in the spirit...i've leaned that my Lord is always present...and attends to my cry, not because i've been good, or because i've earned it in anyway...NO He attends to my cry because He is Good, and loves me no matter what...

if you go through spiritual battles....don't be afraid....that's what the enemy wants...this is when we need to be strong and fight back....believing that the Lord is truly faithful to attend your cry....when the enemy is attacking us in anyway

don't matter if we have let our guard down...get up and start all over again....lets not wallow in fear...because the enemy will win if we do....we have to fight back for our family and ourselves...stay in the word and you will learn how we must fight back...the enemy attacks in many ways...and we need to be aware all the time....God bless you all

No comments: