Welcome

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

To be content...

Philippians 4:9-13 (NIV) "For I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. I can do everything through him who gives me strength."

TRUE CONTENTMENT COMES OUT OF A REAL RELATIONSHIP WITH OUR LORD JESUSCHRIST...

I know that what I'm enduring right now does not compare to what Jesus or Paul endured, but yes I can say that when you choose to have a relationship with the Lord you will be able to choose to be content in whatever circumstance or season you are in because nothing can separate us from the love of God, and if you are truly in love with the Lord then being with him and having his love should mean the world to you.

"And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God's love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow—not even the powers of hell can separate us from God's love. " Romans 8:38 (NLT)

No comments: