Welcome

Saturday, April 10, 2010

{can't wait to begin my new season}

The season me and my family are enduring right now started in 2005, But I believe it is time for us to start a new season, don't know what day nor what month but I am certain that our time has come to enter our new season, it has been dark, but let me tell you that in the midst of this dark storm Jesus has been our light, I am very certain that what the enemy intended for evil in our family God is going to turn it around and use it for our good.

We have endured health, and financial hardship But God has not and will not forsake us, for those of you out there I encourage you to maintain in the word of God, in prayer, in worship, and listening to messages that will help you keep your focus on God and not on your storm, I thought alot of times now "its over" and then imagined the worst, but in those times where I managed to redirect my focus on God, amazingly my perspective on my circumstances started to change little by little, I also kept myself on a reading basis on the word of God but also on some books like Joyce Meyer "Battlefield of the Mind" this book helped me so much it helped me realize that I can still be in peace in the circumstance that I'm in by realizing that the my mind is a battlefield and therefore I know that satan plants his seeds of lies on my mind But I still have the power to overcome the battle in my mind, and this book helps you step by step, it's a great tool I recommend it, it has been a great tool for me and I want to share this with everyone out there.

Another thing I do is to fill my mind as much as I can with the word of God, and the other way is by listening to messages on tv, I came across Dr. Zachery Tims and it has been so encouraging for me especially in the season that I'm in right now, I have felt the annointing of God as I listento the messages through Dr. Zachery Tims, great resource, and of course stay on the word of God, prayer, and you will see how the Lord leads you in your walk.

No comments: