Welcome

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Don't let anyone label you...

Don't let anyone label you.... believe God only... just put on the word of God like Pam spray and don't let any bad label stick... you are what God says, you are not what others say.... especially what the devil says... because he is a LIAR!

I grew up letting my siblings and believe it or not my own mother label me... well I got to the point where I had enough.. in the past I would just stay quiet when they would label me, and even got to the point when I believed that I was what they would label me.. and therefore those negative words took control of my life in the past... and I mean in the past long time ago..I had to get to the point where I had no other choice but not to let those negative words float around my head and control me.. besides not letting them control my life I have learn to reverse those negative words into positive words... words that lift me up... not only that they are positive words but it's the truth that God says about me... so don't let anyone label you... is up to you if you let those negative labels stick.. God bless you.

No comments: