Welcome

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Jeff Markin: Back from the Dead, Reborn Into the Light

Hi everyone....i want to share this video i saw on the 700 club show...and it made me cry...God is so AWESOME....watch and see. click on the link below:

wow...God is sooooo good....i love Him i love Him i love Him! tears rolled down my cheek as i saw this on tv....my God is greater than satan!! i know....nothing can hold God back...He is in control even in the midst of darkness....where satan thinks he is the boss....got that wrong satan....there is nothing impossible for God almighty....i am sooo glad to be crazy bout my God and i do what i do to please God because i love Him and rather be a fool for HIm than for the LOOSER satan...and be a puppet to satan my enemy....i fear him not and therefore i gladly stand against his (satan's) will....praise God!!! so if you know bout God...why not know Him [:

No comments: